For the first time, St Georges Cathedral opens its doors to the people of Perth to celebrate Michaelmas with a celebration of all things organic, sustainable & eco-friendly.
The Cathedral will come alive with an Evensong service at 5pm followed by a celebration of organic food & practices plus eco-friendly stalls and activities:
- recent Master Chef contestant, Arena, will be whipping up some tasty treats
- delicious organic hot food to buy
- eco-friendly products and gift stalls
- live animal farm, face painting and other diversions for kids
- a live jazz band
- an interactive drumming group
Perfect for families & food-lovers alike, this community event is a great way to celebrate spring. So BYO blanket, grab some friends & head out for a ‘green’ night in the city.
Times: Evensong 5.00pm, Eco-Fair 6.00pm onwards
Address: 38 St. Georges Terrace, Perth.
Further information: email@example.com or (08) 9325 5766